User Interface Designer
- Research, design, innovate and prototype the experience of mapping modern organisations to visually understand themselves in ways they haven't imagined before.
- Pave new ways for how organisations of any size (startups to multinationals) and any kind (volunteers, NGOs, and for-profit enterprises) share information for decision-making.
- Democratize organization design by making it simple, visual and accessible to all members in an organisation, including those without management experience.
- Bring exceptional design skills, originality and a great sense of aesthetics to our product design circle.
- Obsess over details, but also zoom out to keep the 'big picture' in mind.
- Reduce highly complex problems into iterative product releases that move us forward in every bi-weekly sprint.
- Perform independently, take self-initiative. You're the expert of your domain.
- Collaborate with software developers, business strategists and other designers in a fast-paced, tightly-knit, interdisciplinary, outcome-focussed way.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey design concept ideas through demos using tools like Figma or Principle.
- Education: Degree (bachelor or master) in the study of design or a portfolio showing equivalent product design experience.
- Language: English. Bonus if fluent in a second language.
- Inclusion: Ideally, you're a member of an under-represented group.
- Location: Remote. Anywhere in the world, preferably in time zones around GMT -7 or +7.
- Minimum level of employment: 80%.
- Send your application with a motivation letter to email@example.com.